My family is quite large and we all LOVE to eat, cook and celebrate! My sisters made a wonderfully delicious anti-pasta spread, that I decided to share with all of you! Seriously, I could have eaten every last bite of this savory and creamy goodness! Paired with a sliced baguette, Italian bread or whole grain crackers, this is a anti-pasta appetizer that you don’t turn down! Thank you Tia and Mem! Love you two!
- 1 block of feta (I use President brand)
- 1 Cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ C. garlic stuffed green olives, chopped
- ½ tsp. oregano
- ½ tsp. thyme
- Black pepper and Red pepper flake to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add olive oil to bottom of small baking dish and place the feta in the middle.
- Add spices, sliced tomatoes and chopped olives.
- Bake until tomatoes become wilted, about 45 mins -1 hour.
Paired with a red wine, this is amazing. I was drinking Dave Matthews brand Dreaming Tree! Love it!