Banana's Foster Easy Fritter's
An easy dessert for any type of monkey business!
- 1 Lg. Banana
- 1 tsp. dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp. butter
- 1 Can of Pilsbury Grand Flaky biscuits
- 6 Tbsp. Ricotta cheese
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. cardamom
- 4 cups of vegetable oil
- Caramel sauce
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat about 3 inches of oil in sauce pan to 375 degrees.
- Place butter in a small frying pan and turn to 350 degrees. Slice bananas and place in a bowl and sprinkle with brown sugar. Make sure banana's are covered. place in frying pan and caramelize until soft and light brown.
- In a separate , small bowl stir together ricotta, granulated sugar, cinnamon and cardamom.
- Slice each biscuit in half and flatten and put 3 banana slices in the middle of one of the biscuit halves and put a tsp. of the ricotta blend on the bananas. Cover with other half of biscuit and pinch the edges together with fingers or fork.
- Place in hot oil and fry until the side that is in the oil is medium brown and turn. Repeat.
- Take out of oil and place on a plate covered with paper towels. Cool for 5 minutes
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and drizzle caramel sauce to taste.